Dienstag, 28. August 2007

28 August - a special day for me!

For 27 years now, 28 August has been a special day for me. 28 August is my first-born son's birthday.

We were only given the time to celebrate his birthday 10 times. He died all unexpected, all suddenly, in his sleep, in the night from 11 to 12 December 1990.

I believe that God called him. His name was Kristian.
This belief has always consoled me.

To celebrate his birthday today, I have gone through my boxes of photos and sorted out a few to scan them. There are many. 16 all in all.


These first two were taken on that very 28 August 1980 with the two of us still in hospital.



Later I snapped a little with a quite inadequate camera at home, like when he was still very little, about a week old, and when his gaze was already getting more and more fixed, like when he enjoyed this bath at 4 weeks old.

Keine Kommentare:

Blog-Archiv