Last night I thought that this morning I might want to put up one or two of the very old photos that also I got hold of in the course of our preparing the presentation on 57 years of friendship between Dorsten and Ballyclare, and maybe a new one taken only a few days ago, so here we go with two photos from back in 1960, the first showing our mother, myself in the pram (funny prams there were back then, eh? Heehee), my sister in front (waving regally - :D) and James on the right, and the second my sister our mother's arms, saying bye-bye to James, with our grandfather in the background.
In the course of 47 long years, each and every one of us has changed somewhat, I should say...
I am no longer a baby - and the lanky youth from back then ... has at least filled out a bit ;).
So you see our present selves (not me, I was behind my camera :P ), i.e. my son, our father, James, Mary, and my sister in comtemporary clothing in the one of the two photos taken last week on Saturday (18 August), and James and Mary during their visit to a museum with us in the other.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen