


Now that I have given the photos of that Silver Wedding their first brush-up and feel I have achieved quite a lot in the past two days, I also feel it is about time to bring this little (ehem...) report on that Thursday, 16 August, to an end. Therefore I have uploaded the only three photos of our presentation, the one that I am describing in my first Ballyclare-Dorsten-Visit installation (the very long one that no one will ever read!), just so you can see what it looked like.
While I still had the time to take the first, which shows my sister still quickly highlighting her speaking parts (the German parts), and my brother while setting up all the necessary equipment, the other two show the two of us during the actual presentation. My son took my little camera and handheld these fairly long exposure shots in some fairly low light situation, which I can only admire. No other photos were taken during the event.
That emblem, or logo, that you can see on the screen (and also on our brother's laptop screen) is the old one under which our father and his brother did their photo and film business back in the 60s, and since this presentation was another joint venture of the entire "Vogel-family", they undug it and used it again. :D
Other than that, I spent two more days with Mary and James, which, however, were "free with hosts", so that the activities we did on those days were all private and not with the whole group.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen