Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2008

After days and days of grey weather and rain, rain and even more rain, that one Tuesday morning, on January 22, was a brilliant day. (It only lasted for some 6 hours, but those 6 hours were thoroughly enjoyable!) Such weather, plus the fact that I would be in some new (photogenic!) surroundings made me carry along camera and tripod and I did a bit of photography in the Old Town of Stade.



"Am Wasser" is about the centre of Stade, and if it hadn't been as early in the morning as it was (only shortly after 9 when I started taking my photos), it would have been crowded, not only with Stade citizens, but also with tourists.


Given the many shadows I still encountered with the sun barely up, and given the fact that I had, indeed, brought the tripod, I thought I might just as well try my hand at some true HDR-photography, and I published the HDR version of the above pic here on TPF.



There is a HDR-version of the above photo, too, but I decided to only present the middle exposure (plus a little Photoshop-work done) photos here now. I was standing at the corner of the building (Swedish Warehouse or Schwedenspeicher in German, a museum today) when I took the other photo (two above).


The sky was a marvellous blue - which set the crane on the one house "Am Wasser" off nicely.


Reflection of the same house in the water of "Am Wasser".

Keine Kommentare:

Blog-Archiv