
Ah, and I am curious to see what my show-advertisement poster will look like once it'll be printed and hung on A2-paper (glossy). This photo has been chosen as the one for the poster, and I also put up the writing, though the design is not originally mine, it was first created by one of the dancing girls, and I got all upset when I heard the poster was not printable in anything bigger than A4, it got all blurry. I thought by myself "How can that be?" --- until I learned that the girl had pulled the photo into WORD, to then painstakingly put on the letters, which took about half out of her Christmas holidays. Oh well, I said, I thought she'd work with Photoshop, but if the photo was first made a text file, which was later handed into the printers' as .doc-file, then it could no longer work. So the girl's mother and I decided I copy her daughter's design but create files out of Photoshop, and I hope that it'll work all right now.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen