No more firework pics on here, the upload was way too time-consuming, I'm afraid. Whoever is out there that reads any of this and is interested in the whole series may look here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=573372699 - though I'm afraid you need to have a Facebook-account and be "my friend" to get to my albums. But I'm not quite so sure.
This morning, my uncle died.
He had been in a very far gone state of dementia for the past 4 years and his passing was as inevitable after all this time as it must be a relief for him. I believe he has now got back the personality that had left his body in the course of those years that preceded these last four ones of his life. And although he might now no longer be BODY and soul, I believe that his soul is more whole now than it was when he was still inside his body.
There will be a void, mostly so in my aunt's and also my father's (that is: his brother's) lives!

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen