Montag, 17. März 2008

FRAU HOLDE - A Musical for the Entire Family (12)

"Well, dear Frau Holde, my sister sends me, she says you need some help?"
"I can help. I can do everything. At home I do just about all, you know, all the chores in the household AND the spinning! Oh yes!" -
"Shake the duvets? Oh, erm ... There are MANY of them, and they are a bit thick, and heavy, but well, if that's what it takes to get the g... - erm - OK, shake the duvets it is then!"
"Oh my, what a tedious task. It hurts my arms already! Pfffff!"
The snowflakes come to dance. Not many, only a few...



...but soon they stop their dance and fall to the ground. Why?

Ah! That's why!!! Seems like Frau Holde must go back into her house and upstairs...
... to wake her up and tell her she apparently can't do anything right. So now she'd be given an even simpler job! "Even simpler?"

"Brush the yard, brush the yard, ugh ... away with you, you silly snow. Away! Away!"

Blog-Archiv