So many things have happened and so many photos have accumulated that I have never shown.
Like those taken in Hamburg on the night we went to see The Hamburg Players perform "Lettice and Lovage" (yes, the spelling of the entire title is correct) on 16 February. Since the sun set in such a wonderful manner (yes, again!), Heike and I could enjoy a brief moment of lovely light, only did we not manage to get to all the best spots possible within that brief moment, plus - seeing the queue - had to give up on our plan to maybe for once try get onto that balloon to see the sun set over the port from high above.

Chile-House and a couple of "perl reflections" of the setting sun on the ornamental bricks

The balloon in which tourists can be taken high up into the air for a view from above

View towards Deichtorplatz (I think) - with Katharinenkirche in the background

Reflections in the ZDF-building (ZDF Landesstudio Hamburg) at Oberbaumbrücke

Metronom Train crossing Zollkanal at the Deichtorhallen (Haus der Photographie)
Well, once more this installment has to remain a mere "teaser" for the time being, seems like again I cannot really catch up on everything I have left unsaid and unshown in all of almost three weeks now - maybe I can get back to my blog later during the day.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen