Montag, 5. Mai 2008

Back to work

So as of today, DH is back to work again. And at last we know what it was that made him so ill for so long. He had infectious mononucleosis, also known as glandular fever, or in German as Pfeiffer'sches Drüsenfieber. Who wudda thunk, eh?




The cat is also a lot better, the hair is growing back on the previously inflamed patches behind her ears which she had scratched bald and almost raw because of the itch inside her ears (where she cannot reach), and I hope that today the vet is going to tell us that it was something OTHER but ear mites. We had already arranged we better not apply the quite poisonous ear drops against ear mites, hoping for there having been "only" an inflamation of sorts which we treated with antibiotics combined with some cortisone.


I spent days and more days loading photos of the area surrounding me into http://www.panoramio.com/ , hoping they show up in Google Earth eventually, once they'll have been approved and be included into their update around 25 May. But they should show in Panoramio already. I figure as Corinna2212. (The trip to the moorlands called "Tister Bauernmoor" gave me the idea, and the fact that - when I looked it up in Google Earth - I found only so few photos of the area).

Blog-Archiv