It was fun.
All this happened on 21 August.
The forum - with three of my droplet pics in the rear --- we later found that a) only 10 photos on display were too few, and b) their size could have been larger, but that lady's boss wasn't to be made pay for larger frames. So there... They do get a little lost here, don't they?
And three more on the righthand side ... they show better when you see them in person and have a chance to walk round the room!
Three architecture pics of mine in the dining hall - a quick decision on my side to offer them, too (I had the enlargments lying around, anyway), for there were only really ugly pics hanging there and I wanted to have them something nicer.
Some more droplet pics in the hall - and two more on the far left, right next to the entrance door, makes all the 1o droplet photos I had to offer (or could offer, but no more for lack of frames).
My other plan had been to offer them a collection of nature photos which I partially desaturated, with only the element in focus fully saturated. They went on opposing walls in yet another hallway leading to the other door, and it was next to impossible to photograph them as they were hanging there. The glass is reflecting too much. But to give you an idea...
As 4 p.m. came closer, more and more people arrived to be there for the opening party...
...which was made extra splendid by the musicians we had: the organ player of the major church in town on the piano and a lady on the flute - and to me personally (although I was "the artist", cough-cough), the music was the nicest part of all. Though I managed quite well when all of a sudden I was made to speak up and explain what had made me take those droplet photos in the first place. ;-)








