Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008

Stockholm

And then I offered my camera yet another opportunity to see something new and different from what it normally sees: my friend and I went to Stockholm in the middle of August for a prolonged weekend, so we could take part in the Sheep Walk 2008 organised through the Torey-Hayden-Bulletin-Board, the website and forum of the book author Torey Hayden, where I have been member for many, many years by now.

The photos are stored both in Flickr as well as in my Facebook, and my personal illustrated journal written for the THBB can be found here: http://www.torey-hayden.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=119280#Post119280

But beware: since the posts contain many photos, loading time might be looooooooong.

The link to the Flickr-site is this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tpf_lafoto/ - but not all my albums are open to the public, so just now I am not sure which photos can actually be seen and which cannot...

The link to my Facebook (scroll down and look for "photos" on the left) is this one: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=573372699 . But many may well find Facebook very confusing. But offering the links saves me from posting all those photos all over again. There are ways and means to better add a Flickr album to a Blogger-site, but I don't know how it is being done ... oops! :D

Blog-Archiv