Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008

Turkey - to be continued??? Yes!!!

Oooo, it's incredible how fast time flies, 11 days without me writing anything into this blog, and already I'm getting the first queries on "Will the Turkey story be continued"? (Seems like I actually have even TWO readers, and they have both asked!). The answer is: yes! It will be continued. I started getting photos prepared (down-sized, framed, watermarked, all that, you know?), then realised how quickly Christmas was coming up and how much more important it would be to get something sorted for my annual calendars to several people, and in that manner time just went by and ... I did not continue my travel journal. So sorry. But ... be consoled: it will be continued. Maybe even later today already.

And for those who think the photos shown are really TINY and only so few things can be recognised: they are CLICKABLE, and once you click on them, they will show larger. Not VERY large, but larger than here! (But if you never read my texts and only come for the photos, a-hem, then, of course, you have not come past my saying so earlier... heehee.)

Blog-Archiv