Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009

:-(

Bad news: the children's photo book has not been in the mail, neither on Friday, nor yesterday. And my 3-CD-boxes haven't arrived, either, which is unfortunate, as I meant to also give away as a present the 3-CD set of choir performance recordings (a kind of "Best of" of our choir singing). Now I must give them away in three individual (slim) cases. Hmph. :-(

Let's hope the children's book arrives on Monday, so my children can forward the parcel immediately to my dad's address, where we THEN can only hope it'll arrive the day after, i.e. on Tuesday, so I can still take it along. In case it only arrives on Tuesday, they have a prepared address label to forward it to the Northern-Irish address straight away. Oh, all this hassle.

And despite the fact that tomorrow (already!) I'll be leaving from here with DH, to be spending Monday and Tuesday at his place, before he'll go collect another group participant with me in D-dorf, take the two of us to Dorsten, and leave us at my sister's, so we can set out (by coach and ferries) to N.-I. on Wednesday - well, despite all these facts I must still go all the way to son's university town, pick him and his hundreds of things up from there, and come home, all within today.

And then I will need to pack my case, I guess...

Blog-Archiv