When I'll be travelling to Northern-Ireland with the group, I'll be staying with a family who I don't know as yet. At least I know their names by now, though, and I know they're a young family with a girl of 5 and a boy of 2 1/2. That's more than I still knew two days ago.
I had decided to make them something more personal. True fact is: I had TRIED to make something as personal for that 10-year wedding anniversary couple who celebrated at the end of May, and also for the family my daughter's staying at at present on the IOW. But at that time, my computer had decided to act up, and it took DH a whole day to get it back on track.
So now, ordering a photo book with many, many photos from the area was an option. And it loaded itself pretty fast this morning, less than an hour loading time ... so now I hope to soon find it in the mail for me to wrap it up and pack into my suitcase.
When all the sorting of photos, editing the book and all that was over and done with, I decided I wanted to create a "Best Of"-CD of music which had been recorded during many of our choir concerts in the course of time. So I had to choose which pieces would go on the CD and which would rather not... and since it was to be a sampler CD, I had to rip all the data and put it on the harddrive first, to later burn the new CD (which turned out to be a set of 3, mind you), none of which is easy and straightforward with the programme I have ... but then DH did it on his computer for me, and now I have 5 sets à 3 CDs to hand out to people.
Now I still have to think something up for the kids... We shall see. I have more music in mind ... and another little photo book, maybe with photos of our cat, or with photos of animals in general...
I made screenshots of all 64 pages of the photo book and I might put them in here one by one and little by little.
Since I forgot to downsize them, you get a pretty clear view of each page when you click on the little pictures inside the posts. They'll open up to fairly large!
