Samstag, 27. März 2010
Still alive!
You won't believe your eyes! It's me again. And I am still alive! But after having told you about our "Newcastle Adventure", I never came round again, neither in order to show you any photos taken during our stay in Northern-Ireland in August of last year, nor in order to show you examples of the photos I take on commission for the builders of a biogas plant in the area, nor in order to tell you some more about my life or my activities here at home (of which there are only few, I'm afraid), nor to tell you about our trip to Tenerife around Christmas and the New Year (let alone show you photos), not to mention my latest trip to Turkey (two weeks ago). Loads to catch up, I'm afraid. And way too little time for all that. Well. Let's see what I can do... later. This is just to let you know that I have not vanished from the face of the earth. Not yet.
