
This time, even their teacher/script-writer/choreographer will have a part herself, and it is quite a funny one.
But prints from that rehearsal weren't the only ones I had to order. I still owe the other dance instructor from the school in the place south-west-west of here the lot taken during their dress rehearsal - part of them had gone into my exhibition, but they had only been made by a printing machine and did not have the "real print" quality to them. So I finally ordered those prints, too.



Work for this performance was great fun and I enjoyed it tremendously. And the newspaper photo not only shows the solo dancer (who also features in my last of the four presented here) during the actual performance - which is when I no longer took even ONE photo - but also the big screen which showed a selection of my landscape or nature photos as the background installation to this entire performance:

Oh yes, times were good :D.

1 Kommentar:
I really like the photos of the red-clad dancers! Makes one do a double-take.
Kommentar veröffentlichen