Dienstag, 18. September 2007

Dismantling the exhibition

Well, the exhibition as such has been dismantled on the night of its being up, in other words, "The Exhibition" was only up for a couple of hours.

But the posters which carry the 1000 photos are still intact. But those 1000 photos need to be taken down at last, too, so the photos can go back into the albums which no longer belong to me, anyway, since I sold them to the dance school teacher, and sooner or later she must get back what is now rightfully hers, of course.

So in order to remember the exhibition, I took photos of all the 63 posters which carry the all in all 1000 photos of the exhibition "Practiced 1000 times" which went along with the performance of Carmina Burana on 28 June.

The parents have ordered nicely after they have seen the photos, but actually selling them now is slow... but eventually all will be sold. It looks like I have already made enough at last to get myself the external flash I have ogled for so long now :D.

Poster 1:

Poster 2:


Poster 3:


Poster 4:


Poster 5:

Keine Kommentare:

Blog-Archiv