Hey Blog. Long time no see, eh?
Well, I am not slaving away translating all those texts now. Unfortunately. But my pricing is too high for that possible client, so he had to decline. Oh well. And my pricing already was an absolute discount price. Well-well-well.
So I have the time to work on my cemetery photos and re-process them. I ought to finally order the Angel-Calendars I am planning to get printed for Christmas, but ... I am now in the midst of those cemetery pics (triggered by looking for the angel photos, of course) and want to get that job finished.
Which is no job.
Not like the translation job would have been (paid and all). It is whiling away my time NOT doing any housework, just because I so HATE to do this futile job of tidying up the house, cleaning the house, washing the clothes, ironing them, etc. .... the moment the work is finished it begins to destroy itself. Grrr.
Oh, by the way: got to see the photos that were taken in the studio. Run-of-the-mill work. Totally unexciting, I must say. I had hoped he'd engage more in his task, but he didn't. He only was upset with the uncomplying little children, or so it seemed by the time he took the photos and so it transpires FROM his photos.
Blog? What do you say? You don't understand a word?
Oh, have I not told you about the birthday present before? The one I gave away in February to A., a voucher for a studio session for her whole family? Well, in late October, they finally got the whole family together for that studio session in the photo studio of S.B. in S., but he all forgot about the appointment to begin with, was late and unprepared, and then the little ones were not happy with having been woken in the morning in order to be where they didn't want to be in time, without breakfast even ... so the session was a bit of a tough job for the photographer, but he is a photographer, after all. Shouldn't he be able to cope with any situation?
Well, the photos are so-so. No more.
I would like to show one of my candidly taken pics of the session but haven't ever asked for release from A. and A. That is why I don't dare to put one up. Though it would be a nice one of "a photographer at work" :D.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen