Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008



Here is the proud owner of his new driving licence showing up the REAL thing, not the fake one I made for Christmas so there would be something under the tree which says "Our present - your driving lessons".

And despite my saying I don't want him to drive around in my beemer all the time, I asked him if he wanted to take his sister to the pool for her training (and on the way there and back to take her, I sat next to him on the passenger seat), and later I asked him if he wanted to go get her back home, driving all on his own, with no one by his side. Of course he was happy about both chances to first practise his driving all on his own, i.e. without an instructor by his side. And I felt a bit ... funny. But they came home safely and his sister had nothing to complain about. Good :D

Keine Kommentare:

Blog-Archiv