Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008



Well, phew!

This time it worked out fine and dear son is now proud owner of this little card (which is a fake one here, one that I photoshopped into how his driving licence might look like should he pass the driving test at last) - but after he had done his test drive, he was so nervous, the instructor said he better not drive himself anywhere right there and then. Ah. OK. Might have been better after all that I picked him up from the driving school, took him back home, from where he then set out to school (being late, of course) - still excited, but also very, very relieved!

Now I feel he needs a little car of his own instead of borrowing our cars all the time. I don't WANT him to drive around in my beemer!

Oh, and the funeral will be on Friday at 10:30 a.m., so I think we can drive all the way there and back both in one day. It should work. More so since I have that voice formation workshop on Saturday, and I wouldn't want to miss that one...

Keine Kommentare:

Blog-Archiv