Dienstag, 18. März 2008

FRAU HOLDE - A Musical for the Entire Family (14)

So Frau Holde catches her not doing anything once more and asks if she'd really want to help her, like she had said she would. And she replies that, yes, of course, she would really want to help, only was she so homesick, it hurt "right here, in the chest"!
"Ah, homesick you are. Well, I can give you the mandrel back, here you are", says Frau Holde.
"Erm ... yeah, cool, that mandrel, hm, and ... don't I get a reward? I mean, I did do something, after all, didn't I?"
"Reward??? Reward - oh. Well. Let me think about it then. Just stay and wait", replies Frau Holde.
"I'm sure I'll find the appropriate reward for you! Good bye then."

"Hey, my baskets! Frau Holde, the baskets!! -
Well, why wait for those, I can help myself and the gold can fall into my dress!"
"Gold! Where are you? When will you arrive?"
"Ahhh, aargh, what is THIS??? It is no gold, it is all BLACK, and sticky, and smelly, and hot!"





"Yak, it is tar!"

Blog-Archiv