
View from the pedestrian crossing bridge east into Willy-Brand-Straße (the sky was even more purple than shows in the photo, and that building at the far back still captured some of the total orange of the sky behind me, and I liked the sight).

And the view from the same point west, with "Michel", the spire of St Michaelis Church to be seen (and that orange glow in the sky).

Yes, I know, this actually is a blooper as it shows a good deal of camera shake, but I still liked the tail lights of all those cars on Willy-Brand-Straße. I somehow just liked it enough not to throw away the photo in the end.

Once more I was intrigued by the purple tint of the evening sky against the regular yellow and orange from inside this building. Also the blue of the sign at the top seemed nice.

About the very last photo possible on that day, after that it was actually way to dark to keep shooting without a tripod.
But by then it was time to finally make our way to the theatre to watch The Hamburg Players perform "Lettice and Lovage", anyway.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen