
On my last day of "suffering" (as if... :D) from the Droplet Disease, I decided to also once photograph my set-up, this time with those brightly coloured cardboard folders as my background, trying to achieve a colour order in the blurred background in the "positive" way (like they were put, e.g. green below, orange above), with the same colours turned exactly upside down in the droplets.
Little did I think about how much the shadow of the tap would show, and how clearly the make of the background would be seen in the droplets ... ah well. Live and learn :D

Green-orange

Red-orange (the red a bit shifted towards pink by the light of the flash and the window)

Green-orange vertical
And then I thought I might as well take my son's abstract painting for the background, so this can be seen here - blurred as background in sharp in the "surfing droplet"

And last, but not least, the "sad droplet
This is more than enough now, isn't it?
So I can now start to post ALL those photos of the dance performance I covered on Sunday 24 February and again on Monday morning, 25 February. Heeheehee.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen