Sonntag, 11. Mai 2008

More May Colours (3)

More chestnut tree in full bloom (taken with the polarising filter and no longer through the window)

And the flower of a bush that is on the other side of the fence, so it actually belongs to the neighbour, but ... I like to go "steal" their flowers with my camera :D.

And also the quinch tree has begun to bloom, and while I could only find a bud here and a bud there on Thursday, the same bud had become a full flower a day later, and now the tree is full of flowers.

Thursday


Friday


Yesterday (Saturday, 10 May)
And some flower pics from when I went out to also capture some May colours in the country (most of which are my favourite spring green, but I'll put those up in another installment)

Delicate beauty in a meadow

On the edge of a field.

Blog-Archiv