So I only ever got this one photo of the morning dew. There were several nice ones of the reflection, but I liked this one best.

One of the many, many narrow country lanes I like to go cruising in search for my subjects, and with this roof of bright green trees, I felt it was a nice enough subject in and by itself.

And I was lucky to find one of the hornbeams that keep their last year's leaves until the new leaves begin to grow halfway through the process of turning from brown to fresh, bright green again. The young leaves are sooo soft to the touch, too! Wonderful.

This gnarled birch has been subject for my photos before.

And the shades of greens in May ... I could go "bathe in those colours"!!!

Fields in spring - I will go look for more rape/canola fields, too, if I can.
