
This bird watcher...
... and I watched the starling and the sparrow, both of who apparently are neighbours inside the rain pipe, each with young in their nests.

Both always first thoroughly scan their surroundings before they set about feeding their young. The starlings usually make such a racket when Mr or Mrs Starling have come round with their beaks full of "yummies".

I never hear the sparrow chicks, though.

They scan their surroundings from high up on the very top of our roof, and after they have landed on the rain pipe. So nothing will EVER happen to their young.
It rained today!
So I feared the nests might have been carried away by the rainwater flooding through the pipe.
But I can happily report that I could at least hear the little starlings clearly even after the rain!
And may I also happily report that Son's thumb is healing nicely? The bandage has been changed twice so far, no signs of any inflammation, and the covers get smaller and smaller. He's even out fishing again to catch the fish for his aunt once she'll be here wanting fish all the time ;) ;) ;)!
