Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008

WHEN?

When was I here last? On 16 May? Oh dear... That was almost 6 weeks ago!!!
What happened?

Well, first and foremost, the TPF Germany Meet-Up "happened", of course, for which I was the host. So I had to leave the computer on the side for a while right before the first guests arrived (clean the house, spice up the garden and all those things), was busy WITH the meet up while it was on from 24 to 31 May, was then busy getting my photos processed and presented in the Meet-Up thread on TPF ( http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124370 ), and after that ... well, after that I lost track on here just a little.

But now I'm back, and soon I'll also be back posting pics.
Such as these of my friend Mr Chaffinch, who used to come to our house every day while he felt compelled to warn Mia, the cat, off of his young in the nest somewhere in the bushes nearby, and he shouted "Alarm!" from morning till nightfall. Now his young seem to have flown the nest and he's no longer around, either. A pity, I began to like him! Despite his shouting! :D

Blog-Archiv