Like I said in the previous installment: view across Bosporus (and towards Galata, for that matter) from the balconies of Topkapi (i without dot!) Palace.

The view southward, towards the entrance into Bosporus from the Sea of Marmara, meant I had to photograph right into the light of the hazy sun we had on that day, which lit up the waters quite much, so I much rather photographed straight on towards the other side, where the ferry boats take passengers from the European side to the Asian side (and vice versa).
Having walked the balcony so I could turn the camera towards Bosporus Bridge, the full "busy-ness" of that straight showe itself. Boats, ferries and cargo carriers going in all directions ... a miracle that they never crash one into the other!!!
And when we had walked even further around that balcony, we could also see Galata and Galata Tower and Dolmabahçe Palace on the European bank of Bosporus, facing east.






