Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2008

Turkey (12)

If my memory serves me right, these anglers were not far from Kuleli Askeri Lisesi, the Military School, but true fact is that on such beautiful Sunday night, they were out and about almost everywhere.
And that mosque is Mustafa Pasha Mosque, so I found out here at home - our guide on the boat may well have also TOLD us, but ... a-hem ... I did not always listen, and we were told sooo much during that week that I doubt many have been able to memorize ALL the details.
Travelling along Bosporus once again, here at home, with the help of Google Earth, revealed that the Ristorante Del Mare, situated right on the banks of Bosporus, cannot have been too far from the Military School, either. The look from the boat to inside the verandah part of the restaurant gave me the impression that people really enjoyed their night out there!
And then we saw all those beautiful homes or summer homes on the Anatolian side - be it in Çengelköy or in Vaniköy ... or whatever the names of the various parts of town are. I'm only guessing here.


Blog-Archiv